Inter-Spas Hot Tub

Apr 15, 2017
Riverview
Hey Everyone. We bought a hot tub and it seemed great. But in September 2016 we started noticing white flakes in the water. So I go to the local spa store and they tell what to do and needless to say it didnt work. Long story short after a dozen trips to two different locals spa stores, calls to the manufacture, changing the the water 20 times (not kidding) and hundreds of dollars of chemicals I still had flakes in April 2017 (7 months later). I took the sides off and could see the airlines were packed full of white junk, so I sent the pics to the manufacture and never heard back from them. Two days ago I got a call from a guy saying he was delivering a new hot tub. I never got a call from the manufacture. Apparently there was a huge problem with defective tubing. Supposedly the problem effected many spa manufactures so it wasnt just our manufacture. The guy had three other hot tubs he had already replaced on this trip. Has anyone heard anything about this? We are in North Carolina.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.