Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wanting to do an owner build in AZ

1. Back To Top    #1

Wanting to do an owner build in AZ

Hey everyone, so I'm new here to this forum and have been doing my best to find designers for here in the valley. Seems to be pretty hard to find someone just for the design/plans for building a pool. I am going to be doing my own build but need a contact for the plan side of the house. Is anyone willing to share their contacts for this in particular? A list of subs would be helpful as well? Thanks in advance. I really would like to stay away from big builders and take this project on on my own.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Wanting to do an owner build in AZ

Welcome to TFP!

Here's a post from a few years ago with some info that may help. Please heed the "Notice ..." at the top of that thread and don't post to it - just use your post here to continue with your build. New Pool Build Phoenix Arizona - DIY or BYOP or Other?

Glad to have you with us!
    Gene
    ​12,300 gal IG play pool - Pebbletec - built 10/1999 || Hayward S360SX 36" sand filter || Hayward Ecostar SP3400 VSP || A&A In-Floor cleaning system || Quik Water Leveler || Quik Dek-clor (limited use)
    TF-100 testkit / Speedstir - A good test kit is not an expense, it's an investment

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Wanting to do an owner build in AZ

I'm not currently by my files but if you send me a PM when I get home I can send you to a designer that can do your design. I am doing a OB/ contractor manage pool and I start my dig in 4 days

4. Back To Top    #4

Wanting to do an owner build in AZ

I have just decided to go that route with the help of a local company. They draw the plan & help you with subs, as well as provide equipment at wholesale prices.
    They were 25% less & I have a few extra items as well.

Under Construction In-ground Freeform 11K gal Pentair intelliflo Clean&Clear cartridge filter, EasyTouch w/IC40, Baja Mini Pebble interior - Sky Blue, TF-100