I bit the dust!

Hey, those big toe's nails look like daggers! Straight across dude. You don't want to stab your wife in your sleep....do you? (don't answer that!)

Just for future reference, your momma's lied to you when they said "wear clean underwear, you never know if you'll get in to an accident."
(Its not underwear we notice, unless your name is Charles and you're in pink panties) Its the condition of your toenails. Swear to gawd! They always get mentioned/admired by the nurses.

When my achilles tendon ruptured a few months ago I was already overdue for a pedicure. I refused to go to the hospital until Skippy threw some polish on those tootsies. A girl has to have a little pride, y'know?

Yippee :flower:

I know I was already late for my pedi! I was going to go last week but got busy. Now I regret it. I'm shamed! I don't know why they made them pointy last time. Probably some evil plan!

Somebody just shoot me if I ever judge a woman by her toenails! I have my own cloven hooves shorn about once a year at the local vet office..................and they usually throw in a free deworming treatment.

Something strange is happening to me..... I suddenly have this overwhelming fear of falling and spraining my ankle... Sigh!!!

Danny, you need to get out more... Oh, wait.. you can't. :cool:

Jim R.

Danny, re
Too bad I can't float in the pool yet!
For heaven sake, man, just TURN ON YOUR POOL HEATER ;) I KNOW YOU INSTALLED IT!
You Texas snowflakes are something else, I'll tell ya ;)

(I am sitting outside in a robe having coffee after 95 degree physio. Its 35 degrees out here. I'm gonna have to come down there and teach you how to enjoy the great outdoors!)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Funny you should mention that.....Titos fan here but just hung a Deep Eddy sign on the fence!.......(along with a few others). Fence may rust out before it rots down!

(finally weened Princess off of Grey Goose)

(I am sitting outside in a robe having coffee after 95 degree physio. Its 35 degrees out here. I'm gonna have to come down there and teach you how to enjoy the great outdoors!)

I do believe Swampy is calling you out!@

If you can find Dripping Springs vodka give it a shot. So clean.

Their gin is great, too....the artisan label.

Deep Eddy is just down the highway from us. Haven't stopped in yet but have been wanting to.

That cankle is definitely an xray candidate!

Pretty sure we have that up here, I'll give it a whirl. Deep Eddy regular vodka is nice but I really like their grapefruit, peach and sweet tea vodka. Yum! Yeah, I had it xrayed, all good.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.