Vegas OB! Just got plans back and need some feedback (pics included :) )

So great news! Just got confirmation that I am going to change the wings to stone and I will look at possibly sealing the bottom half or looking into some kind of slate stone for the side.
Shantelly your pics were EXCELLENT and is what I used as an example so thanks a million!!

So great news! Just got confirmation that I am going to change the wings to stone and I will look at possibly sealing the bottom half or looking into some kind of slate stone for the side.
Shantelly your pics were EXCELLENT and is what I used as an example so thanks a million!!

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Hey Mr. Will, I have a great idea, since I've been working way too much lately and getting 'not much' accomplished with my pool, I think it would be a great idea if
you would just come down to Laughlin and just build my pool for me. That would be great. Thanks a lot!!! :grin:

Hey Mr. Will, I have a great idea, since I've been working way too much lately and getting 'not much' accomplished with my pool, I think it would be a great idea if
you would just come down to Laughlin and just build my pool for me. That would be great. Thanks a lot!!! :grin:

Well I will say with all this knowledge I have gained and seeing as my permit says that WILL is the general contractor I feel like I may be able to take you up on that offer Hahahaha
But my wife would tell you that I always jump into things without always thinking it through so I would probably encourage you to listen to her on this matter cause it would probably save us both some heartache lol
But you know I'm here to help anyway I can, I'm a call , text, or email away :)

Well I will say with all this knowledge I have gained and seeing as my permit says that WILL is the general contractor I feel like I may be able to take you up on that offer Hahahaha
But my wife would tell you that I always jump into things without always thinking it through so I would probably encourage you to listen to her on this matter cause it would probably save us both some heartache lol
But you know I'm here to help anyway I can, I'm a call , text, or email away :)

Wive's...:thequeen:always getting in the way...hehe...(don't tell her i said that) also,
just for your information I can't afford to pay you...
and MY wife says I think too much...ANYBODY OUT THERE HAVE A TIME MACHINE I CAN BORROW?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Good news is that I talked to a steel guy today that may save me some good money...
Once my HOA says go...its on...
Thanks for the encouragement...
:D

Well it sounds like together we would make a great super hero team lol!!!
But I would never charge you, building the pool is pretty fun so we can just enjoy it together. But I do like to eat so cooking is always accepted :)
Can't wait till you get started

So the coping is all done and they fixed the spa which I like 100% better! Next is decking which will begin in the next day or two then some minor electrical then plaster :)
Last of spa coping done

The spillway stone on the side is fixed

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That looks really nice. What are they doing on the outside edge of the spa where it looks like the shell is wider than the coping? And that step back to the side of the spa from the square stone section near the foreground. Hope that makes sense. I see the edge of that coping on the outside of the spa is not bull nose. Are they going to cut some coping pieces and build out the side of the spa with the stone and then lay additional coping, just not the full piece, to keep the same over hang??

Hope that wasn't confusing. It can be hard to explain certain things. But it looks similar to an issue we discovered with our build where the shell was wavy on the outside and required a decent amount of mortar added to it to provide a level area for the ledger stone. But those areas ended having to be built up so much that the traditional coping pieces are not long enough and extra coping will be needed. Clear as mud? Lol z

Good call on the stone on the spa! That looks awesome!

SL I see what you are talking about.........took me a min to find it...........it is on the outside of the spa. Looks like there is "extra" wall the coping does not cover.

Kim:kim:

The decking is going to be raised back there so it will be even with the spa. We will have an elevated seating area so it will all be flush once decking is in. I think this is what your talking about, if not let me know

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.