Fiberglass Pool install...

ctfortner said:
That is a really nice setup. I was just curious since its been 3 years now, how is your overpour/cantilever deck holding up to the salt water? Everything OK there? I really want to do that on mine, but I have heard a few people say the salt eats at the concrete, even some PB's here said it, so I cant decide. Do you seal it?

No, didn't seal it. Concrete is holding up just fine. I don't see any wear and tear or problems that I would blame on salt water. We have some cracking here and there, but nothing too bad. I consider that normal for concrete.

Really like your pool and deck, GREAT photos of the project. My wife and I are getting this same leisure pool and are wanting to do a similar paver deck as you did. Can you tell me how far out you came with the concreate? Was it about 400 sqft of concrete, 4 feet out? or less, I can't tell. We are not going to have the auto cover so are only looking at concreate around the pool and cantilever coping. I want to transition from brick to concrete and have it look good as yours. thanks so much-

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.