New build in Vegas

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
That just gave me a great laugh! I shared it with the wife and she says everything outside is my fault ( but don't believe that, we are getting the pool because of her).

But I do think the more we talk the more expensive our projects get so we may have to take a little blame in this lol

But we will all have to get together sometime soon and have some drinks and some good laughs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMAZ I see it now. Thanks! A SWG in on my Santa list LOL

I can just see your two families together! What fun that will be! I wonder which one will end up hurt first? It will be right after "Watch THIS!" I only hope one of the wives has their phone on record! :slidehalo:

Kim:kim:

So first inspection was today and........Fail! Seems the steel guy didn't pay close enough attention to the plans. Coming out tomorrow to fix the mistake and we will try again on Thursday. Hope it passes then since gunite is scheduled for Saturday. There were a couple other minor things that need to be addressed but so small that they don't really need to be brought up. Not yet anyway.

Hey IMAZ, looking good! Hope the inspector gave you the thumbs up, and you'll be playing in the cement over the weekend.

Unless you're planning on stucco, or painting the block walls, be double sure they tarp them off really well. That concrete gets all over everything...seemingly under the tarps even! My once pristine walls are now well marked, and not much I can about it, but put plants in front of them to hide it.

Oh Beachy...........I have an idea for you..................I REALLY want someone to paint a BIG mural on their wall....something bright and pretty! Will you be the one that does it for me??? huh???

Kim...I'm afraid I'm going to have to let you down on this one...:( The household decorator has already nixed that idea as we've been contemplating our options.

But I will try to keep others from getting in the same predicament..;)

We'll today was inspection day and........inspector never showed up. No call, no show. I called to check the status at 4:40 to find out the office closes at 4. I will be calling at 7 a.m. To find out what's going on.

Beach, thanks for the advice. Our walls are already stuccoed. I'm already planning on them having to be done over. Although at this rate I'm not sure the pool will ever make it to that stage. Hahahah

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oh Beachy...........I have an idea for you..................I REALLY want someone to paint a BIG mural on their wall....something bright and pretty! Will you be the one that does it for me??? huh???

Kim, my dental office I worked at (am on medical leave right now) has a downtown office and each room has a life size landscape of various areas done in very high quality. Our patients love it!

carlson dental group riverside - Google Search

carlson dental group riverside - Google Search

So I'm so SHOCKED IMAZ has not shared the new pics or told anyone of his fantastic ...... I don't want to spoil it but not sure why he's waiting days to update the good folks of TFP
Cmon IMAZ we are patiently waiting

What?? What is this I hear??? My eyes cannot believe what they are seeing! :shock: The last I saw he was waiting on an inspection that did not happen......hummmm what else could it be??? I KNOW he would not hold out on ME of all people!

Will you did a good job! Here is YOUR STAR.

Sad but true Kim! I'm a little disappointed in my friend for holding out, I'm just trying to do my part and be a good member since the forum has been so good to BOTH of us
I'm hoping he updates soon and stops being a big meanie face

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.