New build in Vegas

Not the first to use a drone to photo the pool/backyard build.

I used my sons "toy" quadcopter to try to get a nice aerial shot of our pool and yard while we were working on it, and of course once we had finished it, but my poor flying skills and the lack of a good camera left us with just poor quality photos.

When you have a cheap quad it is hard to get it just right and take a picture. Especially when you are worried that one wrong move would send it over one of 3 fences, into large trees surrounding us, or into said pool!

Once my son gets better at flying the thing I might have him try to get some new photos - last week he flew the thing into our retention area that just happened to be full of water...oops.:sad:

Kim,

I hope it's just the prep work. There isn't enough vodka to get me through this build if not. Hahaha. Excavator is supposed to be by on Sunday to mark it out. I'm hoping that means equipment shows up tomorrow, or a lot more people!

So fun to see all these Vegas builds. We are also in the far NW. My son and hubby both have a few quad copter drones. We've not got any pictures anywhere near that good from the old ones. Will have to try out the newest. Can't wait to see your progression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Excitement, apprehension whatever you want to call it. Hahahah. Not sure the neighbors appreciated the sound of equipment firing up at 6:30 this morning but I did. Although my original plan was to sub everything out myself, the best decision I have made thus far was hiring one of the subs that sent me a bid to complete the whole pool. He has been so easy to work with and very professional. He gave me a schedule of the progress for the pool yesterday through installing tile which will take place March 27-29.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.