Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
IMG_4415.jpg

The editor buttons go off screen, the message window does not scroll with text and photo attachment buttons are not easy to use.

Aaaaand the pictures are rotated :rant:

That meal fits my "food cancellation theory". You can use healthy foods (i.e. the veggies/fruit) above to balance out the unhealthy (prime rib). So for example, a BLT is about a net zero, especially if you use whole-grain bread. The whole-grains+lettuce+tomato cancel out the bacon and mayo. My wife doesn't subscribe to that theory. ;)

Matt,

While the food looks great and I even like broccoli, I'm more interested in how you got the picture to rotate.

We really need a button the user can use to rotate the pic, as this seems to be a constant issue.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Don't ask me. Lee is working his voodoo super-genius powers behind the scenes...I am merely the beta-testing monkey

That's an old pic. We're doing pot roast over in the BBQ/Cooking thread -

f9636b2dfb4c6adda2ba57bd0519e6af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
There you go with the green stuff again!! :)

Have to set a good example for the kids -

"See children, Daddy eats his green veggies too, mmmmm, yummy"

(And then helps himself to three more servings of pot roast and another Guinness...)

Am I bad since I noticed the beers and not the broccoli?

Not at all!

I learned in my restaurant days that people eat with their eyes first and so presentation is equally as important as taste.

Your mind is simply focusing on the most important aspect of the meal...

Matt,

While the food looks great and I even like broccoli, I'm more interested in how you got the picture to rotate.

We really need a button the user can use to rotate the pic, as this seems to be a constant issue.

Thanks,

Jim R.

As Matt mentioned I'm making some changes that I'm hoping addresses this issue. It's very likely we won't ever fix this issue 100% on vB4 but I'm hopeful this will help reduce it in the future. Time will tell but last night I was able to upload a handful of photos correct that were rotated incorrectly before the changes were made.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.