Trivia question for the day

Haha we start going outside looking to see if everyone else's lights are out or if we are just special [emoji849] then keep checking outside to see if theirs magically comes on [emoji23][emoji23]

Christina
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the power is out in your house how many times will you walk into a room, flip on the light switch and say oh yeah, the power is out? :crazy:
Lots of times.. then I think..well I have nothing else to do..maybe I should put on a load of laundry and duhh.. no power. I can be so special sometimes..
:rolleyes:

When hurricane Sandy hit, we had no power for 15 days. EVERY day when walking into the bathroom, I hit the light switch. It came to a point that my wife wife asked me "what is wrong with you". What's worse, is when the power was restored, I kept looking for the lanterns and flashlights, lol.:hammer:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
When hurricane Sandy hit, we had no power for 15 days. EVERY day when walking into the bathroom, I hit the light switch. It came to a point that my wife wife asked me "what is wrong with you". What's worse, is when the power was restored, I kept looking for the lanterns and flashlights, lol.:hammer:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I can totally see me doing that [emoji849]

Christina
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You..........people............have......serious.............issues!

May can't get here soon enough I think. Resist cabin fever syndrome.

...or maybe somebody is putting a little too much Hotty in their Toddy?

The steering wheel is on the right hand side of the car down here. It never happens at home, but in a car park now and then, I walk up to the left side and do a double-take when I don't see the steering wheel?! So I reckon if a power outage lasted for years you might still be trying to switch on the light, lol.

Good thing for anyone near me on the road that driving on the left becomes natural and obvious once you settle behind the wheel!

When the power is out in your house how many times will you walk into a room, flip on the light switch and say oh yeah, the power is out? :crazy:

I cant answer that.... I forget how many times I walked into the room? :confused:

one time I moved a small garbage can and found myself throwing trash on the floor before
I realized the can was elsewhere.

I live out of state from my mom's house where I grew up. A couple times a year the wife, kids & I go and stay with her for a week. Her kitchen is coincidently laid out exactly like the one in my house, except that her garbage can is under the sink and mine is at the end of the row of cabinets. It's not an issue at her house since there is a door at her house where my garbage can is, but when I get home, for at least 2 days, I'm opening up the door under the sink to throw something away, and then cursing my self!! :scratch:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.