So Cal Pool Remodel Cost?

Love it! We are doing a remodel at the moment and are also raising a step to create a baja step, glad you were able to make that happen. Looks like things are a bit cheaper next door in NV, my step is very similar and I'm paying $1000. We didn't get to do the raised wall along the back like I wanted, because we changed our concrete deck and coping to all travertine, does yours have water features? What are you doing for the deck around the pool, I may have missed that. Love all your choices for materials, they look great together, can't wait to see everything finished!

Love it! We are doing a remodel at the moment and are also raising a step to create a baja step, glad you were able to make that happen. Looks like things are a bit cheaper next door in NV, my step is very similar and I'm paying $1000. We didn't get to do the raised wall along the back like I wanted, because we changed our concrete deck and coping to all travertine, does yours have water features? What are you doing for the deck around the pool, I may have missed that. Love all your choices for materials, they look great together, can't wait to see everything finished!

Yes, there will be 3 small waterfalls that I have to finish plumbing and tiling on the inside. As far as the deck I wanted to do the same scabas travertine material but ultimately chose to do concrete 3ft wide around the pool and will be adding grass to give the backyard more color.

IMG_8930-M.jpg

IMG_8929-M.jpg

Did my first water test yesterday
FC 0 PH 7.8 CYA 0 Alk 80 Calcium 160

Added half a bottle of muriatic acid, 5 lbs of stabilizer and 1 gallon of liquid chlorine this morning and got my water to:

FC 4 PH 7.4 CYA 30 Alk 80 Calcium 170

im about ready to jump in.

That plaster color looks great! So pretty!

When you post your numbers could do them like this please?

FC
CC
PH
TA
CH
CYA

It is easier for us to see them at a glance.

You are doing a great job with your levels and knowing what to do! SWEET! :hug:

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.