New Tucson Arizona pool in design

Nov 22, 2016
Tucson, AZ
Hey everyone! Currently in design of our pool. Pretty much have it laid out and have received a few pool builder quotes for comparison and ideas. Have list of subs already through word of mouth to call once I get through some more planning.

Been in this house only 2 years and looking forward to getting started here in a month or two. Went with a small pool builder here in Tucson about 15 years ago with last home and loved our pool. Going through that process I told myself if I ever have another pool I am doing it myself hiring the subs. The construction process is going to happen anyway. Might as well be more in tuned with it.

Definitely will be absorbing your good info here.

Last pool had a Kreepy but this time my wife and I are doing the in floor cleaning system. Pebble Tec is great. Want something similar again. Thinking Pebble Sheen. We liked our Pentair Clean and Clear Filter sytem. No salt on this, just an inline chlorinator. Last pool that worked well for me. Want some type of Automation for solar, lights, and water features thinking Pentair Easytouch. Will that need Solar Touch for solar?

Want Leds and Led bubbler at lagoon. Water features will entail shear falls and flowing pots. Not sure on count yet. Love the variable speed pump everyone is using, that is awesome!

Attached an image of my current drawing that gets changed every so often.

Attachments

• DRAFT 12 REV2 Capture.jpg
    DRAFT 12 REV2 Capture.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 18