New Build in North Texas (Frisco)

6????? ouch! Yeah everything is crossed here for you! It might be worth it to get some cheap fake grass to put down to save your sanity and floors!

AND you KNOW I want some pics of the pups!

Kim:kim:

Haven't let the pups in the pool side of the yard yet. But the fence that will separate the dog area from the pool is going in on Monday. So I'll have some good pics after that as they explore their new area.

In the meantime, I did catch a Doodle fight on the equipment pad on the security cameras yesterday. They do well to entertain themselves. LOL.

PlayBack_20161117_085455_626894234.jpg

Look at those teeth! LOL And the hound........."If I don't look they will not turn on me!" LOL Does he ever rock and roll with them?

Good timing on the fence!

Max basset does romp with them. He bascially runs along with them and barks his disapproval at them. Every now and then Newton (the smaller doodle) will wrestle around with Max, but not nearly as rough as he does with Truman.

All the things I see that are correct:

-Easy to get to pump and pump basket

-Easy to see filter gauge

-heater bypass

-awesome valves

Looks good to me!

Is there a hose bib around there somewhere to help clean the filter and such?

We've been having some dreary weather. Today was cold, but dry. So the plaster guys came out and finished installing the Pebble. Installing that stuff is quite the operation.

XCPTP091739CBDKY_01_81860562.jpg

The finished product.

20161210_161130.jpg

They are coming tomorrow to acid wash it and start filling it. The end is in sight.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That is before acid wash? I can't wait to see it after! SO pretty already!

For you fill-put a wash cloth or something over the metal part of the hose. You will be surprised to see how much "yuck" you catch in it and it keep the metal part of the hose off your pretty, new plaster. You can tape an empty soda bottle to the hose to help it float.

Do not stop the water until the pool is full once it starts filling. Here is a link I want you to share with your PB. Do what HE says if it is different as HE holds the warranty card:

Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

Note the no swimming for 30 days depends on the start up the PB does. You can swim when your PB says. Not sure you would want to burrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL

That is before acid wash? I can't wait to see it after! SO pretty already!

For you fill-put a wash cloth or something over the metal part of the hose. You will be surprised to see how much "yuck" you catch in it and it keep the metal part of the hose off your pretty, new plaster. You can tape an empty soda bottle to the hose to help it float.

Do not stop the water until the pool is full once it starts filling. Here is a link I want you to share with your PB. Do what HE says if it is different as HE holds the warranty card:

Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

Note the no swimming for 30 days depends on the start up the PB does. You can swim when your PB says. Not sure you would want to burrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL

It is pre-acid wash. They are coming today to acid wash it and to start filling it.

Well, I had pool school today with my builder. They have some issues to work out with the Screenlogic system, but by next week they will turn the keys over to me. And they said I can fire up the heater and start swimming next weekend. Just in time for Christmas. I am so excited. It has been a long journey and the end is in sight.

20161215_183532.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.