Messed up

So you are the one who's responsible for the price jump, lol. It was $2.50 per gallon at Walmart on Sunday and went up to $3.64 yesterday.

Your pool is beautiful by the way.
Guilty. [emoji5] Walked in yesterday and they were taking the Rollback sign down. I asked when the price changed? He said just now...lol. I think they saw me coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So close! From 12am to 6:15am, FC dropped 1 and CC was 1. Hopefully one more day? I can see the difference in the clarity from Thursday night to Friday night. Planning on backwashing today. I noticed the pressure shot up on the filter gauge.

I know with my cartridge if pressure is 8-10psi from the original pressure I take it out for a rinse. No experience with a DE filter though so I'm sure someone will be along to answer it. Keep going. You are almost there!

Couldn't wait until 1pm to take another picture for comparison. Woke up to a beautiful looking color this morning after the sun started hitting it. I just took this picture about 10:45am. When my husband came back from taking our daughter to tennis practice he called me to tell me how great the pool looked today. They didn't think it could get better. He's tired of me buying so much bleach. LOL

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.