Show off your test kit!

Thanks for the ideas... I'm ordering the pink tackle box the next time I order from Amazon.... I'm guessing by the end of the week I'll have enough in my cart to check out. I order at least once a week from Amazon :)

I'm using the Flambeau three tier one, exactly just like Texas Splash is showing in his picture. I'm going to have to analyze his picture to compare how he has it set up vs mine. But the size works perfectly for a TF-100 kit, plus room for a few other tests. You can pick it up at Walmart on sale right now for $11.44.

Brilliant! I'm going to go get a tackle box. My husband will get excited thinking I want to go fishing with him, and his hopes will be dashed quickly! Where do you all store you test kits? Pool house is too hot - inside the house I don't really have a good place. Garage?

I store mine inside under the kitchen cabinet. Some of the reagents will go bad qucker if they get too hot or cold. Especially the dyes. Best to keep them inside if you can. If not, garage would be the next spot.

Brilliant! I'm going to go get a tackle box. My husband will get excited thinking I want to go fishing with him, and his hopes will be dashed quickly! Where do you all store you test kits? Pool house is too hot - inside the house I don't really have a good place. Garage?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hmmmm... I keep mine in the pool shed. It is more convenient for me there and I tend to replace them yearly (or more often as the need arises)

I could slip it inside the beer fridge if the cold wouldn't affect the reagents?

I'll have to ask OTPirate about that.

My test kit resides in my laundry room under the sink. My garage wouldn't be a good place, it was 115 in there today.

Yep, laundry room, pantry, kitchen cabinet. Somewhere with some climate control is best.

There is lots of TALK about test kits but not lots of PICs! :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.