Have Contract Just need to Sign - Pool Build - Pearland Texas

I just got in from mowing. The first thing I did was refresh your thread LOL Glad others were able to jump in.

That second pic did help with the equipment pad.............Will there be enough room for some one to work on the AC unit on the equipment pad side? I am almost thinking to run the equipment pad along the fence to keep the are in front of the AC open.

Love that they covered the trampoline! Nice attention to detail!

:kim:

They are doing a great job. Still going at it they have been here since 7am and have more to go. I appreciate the help from everyone today!

65f17b0e1e34515420da09bd4a4e1333.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much you want to be the kids beg to go in no matter how cold it is "I'm not cold" while their lips turn blue and teeth chatter LOL Just have a towel fresh out of the dryer to wrap them up in and all will be good.

This is when I share a set of links I made up for new pool owners. It is a lot of info so take it a bite at a time.

This first one you need to share with your Pool Builder as he holds the warranty card:

Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Do you have a test kit yet? If not look down in my signature to see the one I think is the best bang for the buck as it has more of the regents we use on a daily bases.

Any idea what is next and when?

How much you want to be the kids beg to go in no matter how cold it is "I'm not cold" while their lips turn blue and teeth chatter LOL Just have a towel fresh out of the dryer to wrap them up in and all will be good.

This is when I share a set of links I made up for new pool owners. It is a lot of info so take it a bite at a time.

This first one you need to share with your Pool Builder as he holds the warranty card:

Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Do you have a test kit yet? If not look down in my signature to see the one I think is the best bang for the buck as it has more of the regents we use on a daily bases.

Any idea what is next and when?

We will let them jump in when it is ready haha. The kids are already asking why can't we just fill it now ?

4ecb31dd201cb127058ad36683dab688.jpg

5691816284b20847f45e45f30c478081.jpg

b374f8c5c88d7186d806e7e4221fc1f8.jpg

Kim, I Guess I'll hear from them tomorrow on what is next especially since part of my major payment is due after Gunite! [emoji1].

The only minor disappointment is it appears the deep end is narrow with the two benches. From the picture below I'll have the rocks on the left and the slide will be on the right but I believe will be OK!

0705df95b09ba25cb8d71ce608310edc.jpg

You know you can have them take that bench out if you want to. It might cost you are dime or two but.........anything is possible. I think it will be just fine like it is.

We havve the bench for the way to get out and go to the slide. I think it is going to be good. We have plenty of time till plaster to think about it. Thanks again for all the help!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well they don't mess around. Came home to this
0c769d307c4e145fc65e0d20d865c2a2.jpg

36a28d14c6fcc448c9f295dcdd57acad.jpg

58377b90b5d4cf7cf095d9f8210cdc00.jpg

b99cf9584077e143747f0842fc95f762.jpg

eb519a97de16195fa2815572b08eb08a.jpg

The only thing I saw that needs to change is to have one light that is supposed to be a jet so swapping should not be a big deal.

Couple more pictures

c8938c254b28a9d1dae8f780bd460aef.jpg
3802b4d7aeac70617e9ce554bbb1265e.jpg

d5f74bfd1e7169055e915731505cf9b7.jpg

Wasn't 100% happy they put the dirt on my porch. Considering they have a half-acre to put dirt. Besides that they have really done a great job. They should be back by tomorrow to finish

You just THOUGHT you had dirt before :rolleyes: I would be pushing the dirt off the porch before it stains it. They don't care where they put it as they do not have to deal with it :(

Hey Kim,

The good news is they do have to deal with it! It will be covered by the cool deck! [emoji1]

Everything is going good electrician was here yesterday finishing up. They have some light issues but nothing major.

Have a goodnight all

Electrical & water in same trench that would never fly here.

Thanks for taking a look at this for me I really appreciate it. I'm not an electrician by any stretch. The city will be by for the electrical and plumbing inspections Thursday I will ask.

The electrical pipes going to the pool and the lighting are running low voltage. Does that make a difference? Anything before the low voltage transformer is in another path and not run with the water lines.

Again thanks for the help!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.