"No Flow Filter Pump" Still On After Installing New Cell

Just replaced my T-15 chlorinator cell. Had some problems getting it to work but after re-soldering the back of the K-1, the chlorinator appears to be working fine. But I still have another problem. When I turn on the filter pump, it runs for about 15-20 minutes then shuts down and I get a "No Flow Filter Pump" message. If I try to turn it back on it immediately comes on, then 15-20 minutes later shuts down again with the same message. Got the same message for the first time about a week ago along with "Low Volts," which is why I replaced the cell. It seems I've fixed one problem but not the other. Last week when I first got the two messages I backflushed hoping that would help, but it did not. Water pressure appears normal. Not sure what to do next. Any suggestions? Thanks.

As far as I can tell yes, water flow is good, but how can you tell for sure? I'm familiar with the location of the flow switch. It appears to be working normally, i.e. I only get a no flow message when the filter pump stops running. And as soon as i restart the filter pump, the no flow message immediately goes away.

OK, it happened again today. After running for about 15 minutes, the filter pump shut off on its own for no apparent reason, along with a message,"Check system, No flow-filter Pump". I turned it back on and again it ran for about 15 minutes, then shut down on its own with the same message. It ran perfectly yesterday, so I have no idea what's causing this. Any ideas?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.