My patio prettification....

Filled the spa in??? With what? That will give you a LOT more room to plan for! Glad to hear your landlord listens to you! Works best for both of you!

Kim:kim:

She had a company come out and they cut the spa around the center, then filled with gravel, then dirt, tamped for like ever and then poured the concrete [emoji322][emoji322]

To repair it where it could be actually usable was 3 times the cost to her so I told her to get rid of it and we will gladly take the patio space lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So because I know Kim loves pics.... here are the items I have bookmarked to get :)

6496387C-7665-4C62-8941-234F0951525F.jpeg

B64E33E4-4DD4-4F2D-83C1-1650D3EF341F.jpeg

98DEA133-561D-499C-8FC8-CF40F4E9E336.jpeg

More next post... hoping these post lol

Alright... finally no rain and dried up a little back here :) please excuse the dire mess.. you can see where the spa is gone (whoop!) and the structure around pump area removed.... now to plan out what I want to do [emoji849][emoji849]

1CA2237C-1DB3-4850-96B6-5B15BEAE6AFA.jpg

A3469F7A-3858-4510-A825-2ECB495FFEDC.jpg

09EA6134-CA1E-4C0A-9893-C80D0F83B2D2.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
What a difference that made! What fun you are going to have fixing that up with all of the new stuff! Will you be using the lattice to go around the equipment? I like that look.

No that is the old doors to the collapsed building... they are all warped and nasty.. we have to schedule a bulk pickup for a bunch of trash [emoji849]

I totally wish I could draw you what I see in my head [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So here is my first design layout ... I am never happy so I am sure this will get rearranged ... the scribble lines are the string lights [emoji23][emoji23] I am no artist or designer

F81F62CA-820A-4C96-B0AF-3E5A96F1AFB0.jpg

You will end up moving everything once you put it all out in real life and see how it works! I moved my classroom MANY times before I found a set up that works in real life! Once I found it that is how I have kept it!

You will end up moving everything once you put it all out in real life and see how it works! I moved my classroom MANY times before I found a set up that works in real life! Once I found it that is how I have kept it!

I measured everything to out into scale so I could get a visual... good thing is that is in excel so I can swap and shift those around lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.