Vinyl kit companies

Aug 14, 2015
Coppell, TX
I could use some feedback about online vinyl kit companies. I'm not asking for endorsements as that might violate the forum rules or spirit. I'm more interested in personal experiences and quality of the products delivered.

Right now we're working on getting quotes from Pool Warehouse and Royal Swimming Pools. I'm a little disappointed with the lack on communications from both, but I can tolerate it so far. We're working on a custom build so it's not just a here's the shape and pick the options deal. I would like more in they way of status updates without having to call and track down my request. A simple email to tell me that they received my request would seem reasonable to me.

TIA

We've decided not to go the vinyl liner route, but I was very impressed with William at Royal Swimming Pools. I spoke with him multiple times and he was working with us to create a more custom depth to the L shaped pool we had been considering. He was always very responsive and helpful. That was last season though.

I hope that helps.

I'm getting a new liner in the next 3 weeks.
<---see avatar for current condition.

I'm going with plastimayd liner. They've been making liners since the 1960's and just happen to be conveniently
located nearby.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.