1.75 in thick pavers?

Will 1.75 inch pavers be thick enough to put under an Intex 16X48?
Thanks!
I’ve got multiple replies from folks that my 12x12 2 inch pavers were going to split for my 12 x 24 Intex. I got a couple of good suggestions on here to go with solid cinderblocks. They have these at both Lowe’s and Home Depot for about $1.50 each. I’m using 16 x 8- 4 inch thick Solid half cinderblocks that don’t have the holes. I found these right in the fencing section of Home Depot next to the cinderblocks with the holes. Someone also mentioned on here that if any part of your pool leg supports are hanging off the end of the paver, the legs can still bend. So I’m going to use two of those 16x8 Half cinderblocks side-by-side for each support leg.

Reactions: Winstonselect848
I have a 15x48 intex metal frame pool. The past few years i have put pressure treated plywood under each leg. I also screw the leg cap to the wood so when the legs move while filling the wood moves with the legs so no chance of it falling off the wood. Its worked well all these years

Reactions: Nekohime
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.