New pool! Finishing today!

I love your pool design, and cool accessories! You have designed so well, it's impressive. May I ask how large is your lagoon? I saw where you posted 7" depth. I am going to build one with a 6" depth and would like room for 2 loungers as well. I really need it for puppies though. I am going to order the bean bag chairs, but I have one question. Do you think the material is good enough under dogs as long as they don't chew of course? Thanks, wendy p. in AZ

Yellow, Thank you! I appreciate the complement :) I did put a lot of thought into every detail, the sunshelf is 8'6"x10'6" but with the two chair in there it just leaves about enough room to walk around it, I'd like if it were another foot or two wider 10x10 I think would be ideal for two chair. You can look at my pictures and see what I mean. The depth is to be 6" and depending on how full the pool is it can be 7,7.5 I wanted it for the kind of chairs I got. The bean bags are perfect for dogs too! I have two little ones and they love to nap on it. It's a kind of a thick vinyl and you can easily hose it down to clean if it gets dirty, I put a couple of ikea pillows on it and it looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your pool is beautiful...... Live the dark color.... I was afraid of going that dark when we were deciding in the finish color.... But I think when it comes the time to remodel, I will get the darker finish.. Enjoy your beautiful back yard... The sliding door is awesome! That is my next project for 2016 is to install the sliding door like yours so that we can see the pool from our living room instead of looking through the windows.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Cchopkins, I was afraid too! In every step of the way, that's why I went for a dark blue instead of a dark grey, but I still was so scared of the result, all the what ifs...I had not been able to see a pool done in any of the shades I wanted so this was a total shot in the dark. The color has changes now, the blue dust is all gone and the color is less vibrant and just more beautiful... I can see all the white and blue specs on the finish and it looks like a starry night :)
I'm going to add more pictures soon for comparison.
You can't go wrong with the glass doors! It will be a huge change on the "feel" of your house, specially the natural light you get from it, you'll be so happy!

Blue you REALLY need to give a shout out to your plaster installers as THEY are the ones that did such a wonderful job on a VERY hard color to do right! Their talent shows through!

I bet you are loving it every day!

Kim

My new addition! Found her at home goods
7c0ec7f74a3b5f36dbbf37ca8bf5bab4.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That thing would be swimming with my kids around - and she might be headless! It looks great though. And what a wonderful environment you've created.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.