New pool! Finishing today!

OH MY GOD. This is absolutely breathtaking!!!!! LOVE your style!!!!!! Please post more pics when your water changes the color!! Can't wait to see it!

Very nice Indigo, very elegant and clean. Would love to see the house to see how it all fits together, if you don't mind sharing.

Oh thank you, LOL but my house has a little catching up to do to look as nice as this pool, I'm really proud of it. We've been here two years and this was the first and most important project, I want to do so much to the inside of the house still, I'll post a picture from the inside looking out on another post. I have all glass door from wall to wall so now all we see from inside is this beautiful view :)

OH MY GOD. This is absolutely breathtaking!!!!! LOVE your style!!!!!! Please post more pics when your water changes the color!! Can't wait to see it!

Thank you!!! I'm quite pleased, after looking at pictures of 37.000 pools on houzz and piterest this is exactly what I wanted I took elements from everything I loved about my favorite pools. The project isn't finished, I still have a couple of special touches I need to add. I'll come back and post pictures of the progress. The water should just take a couple of days :)

Here comes the sun! And blue waters!
58e8a537571ed91cd8252aefbdaa9257.jpg
64bae8ebc4d26f8e81b6a5f9d09d3745.jpg
af5e770101d6d06801d0a032c7703b34.jpg

So in love [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Impressive landscaping which makes your simple uncluttered pool design that much better.cand a perfect fit. A lot of harmony between the two.

Also, you should see quite a difference in pool color once chlorine is added, as was the case with my replastered pool finished just a few days before yours.

Let the good times begin!!!!

Impressive landscaping which makes your simple uncluttered pool design that much better.cand a perfect fit. A lot of harmony between the two.

Also, you should see quite a difference in pool color once chlorine is added, as was the case with my replastered pool finished just a few days before yours.

Let the good times begin!!!!

I'm impressed you noticed! Thank you! That's the reason we bought this house, I live in south Florida and you know how hard it is to find a property like this? It was love at first site :) I live in a historical neighborhood and the vegetation is all protected. I had to go in front of a board and explain my plans and see they would approve,

Thank you for noticing! I love the trees...I just have to clean the pool twice a day lol

- - - Updated - - -

Wow just wow love the color of the water! Great job!

Thank you!!! You're welcome to come by and see it in person :)

- - - Updated - - -

Fabulous! Love how everything goes together!

Thank you! I added more patio furniture now, it still fits...just the wave chairs looked really great but we want to really use the space.

Okay now! I REALLY need to know your addy so I can come relax by your pool!

So tell us about those cushion chairs-light gray. What are they made of? Can they stay outside? Are they as comfy as they look?

That hanging chair-----------curl up and enjoy!

The inside room------do you have screens on the doors? How many doors open at a time? I don't think I would EVERY go inside again if I lived there!

That whole area is just WOW and more WOW!

Kim

Okay now! I REALLY need to know your addy so I can come relax by your pool!

So tell us about those cushion chairs-light gray. What are they made of? Can they stay outside? Are they as comfy as they look?

That hanging chair-----------curl up and enjoy!

The inside room------do you have screens on the doors? How many doors open at a time? I don't think I would EVERY go inside again if I lived there!

That whole area is just WOW and more WOW!

Kim

Thank you Kim!

The sofas are outdoor bean bag pool floats! Yes they float! I ordered them from china at DHgate and they came in in 10 days. Cover only, you buy the filling at Kmart. They come in many colors.

I do have screens for the glass doors, I have two sets of three sliding glass doors that open two at a time in both direction and two sets of double doors. All we see is the back yard from every angle, no walls! I do love being outside, I don't even mind the heat, I'm still not done here, I have plans for a tiki hut but we ran out of funds, lol maybe in the next few months I can finish this project...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.