New pool! Finishing today!

It's a love affair...
c05e2aa850584f518034acfd2b77e285.jpg

I'm back to my old Sunday routine :)

I think everybody should get a tiki! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Wendy! I need to come by and visit you too :)

Janny, fire bowl has only been on a couple of times :( I painted the birdbath/fountain black, put a small bbq tray with grill at the bottom, covered with rocks and used gel fuel in the tray for the fire that only lasted about 15 min, I plan on going back to this project and making it a propane fire pit, but for now it's just great visual and it adds to the final look I was going for.

I was very ambitious with a tight budget building this pool, people think I spent a lot more then what I was able to get done with my budget, I had to be very creative here, design was very important to me, I had to give up an upgraded glass beaded finish I REALLY wanted in order to get the tiki hut I "couldn't" live without.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twinkles it's $20 per sqft and mine is 12x16, it was $3800, my best friend has one that's 10x10 because that's all the room she had so that was $2000 and her area was already paved under, she loves it! This is my second tiki and the other one lasted about 7years before I had to re-thatch for about $1600 for the same size tiki.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just read through the whole thread and Indigo Blue you did an amazing part pulling it all together to make such a relaxing tranquil environment. My favorite post of yours in when you said "landscaping next" when I thought it was already finished and couldn't look any better. Your great inspiration for us.

I just read through the whole thread and Indigo Blue you did an amazing part pulling it all together to make such a relaxing tranquil environment. My favorite post of yours in when you said "landscaping next" when I thought it was already finished and couldn't look any better. Your great inspiration for us.

Awww thank you! I want lush tropical landscaping around the pool deck to frame the area as if it were an oasis in the middle of a tropical forest :)

I am laughing with you (not at you) on this. In my head I have the final and perfect pool image of our build and it doesn't include leaves or dirt....

Now I am sad...

LOL!

plat.

LOL Plat when we were first completed I cleaned the pool twice a day until I realized I still have a life to live hahahah so now I do it once or every other day and just "except" the reality there'll always be leaves falling ALL DAY LONG!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.