New pool! Finishing today!

I had one of the earlier Solar Breeze models, and it was awesome! I finally gave up on it not that long ago because the sun finally took its toll on the outer shell and it was just falling apart. I signed up and pre-ordered one of the new ones when they were doing their Kickstarter campaign. I just got notified that I will have it the second week of May...can't wait!

I had one of the earlier Solar Breeze models, and it was awesome! I finally gave up on it not that long ago because the sun finally took its toll on the outer shell and it was just falling apart. I signed up and pre-ordered one of the new ones when they were doing their Kickstarter campaign. I just got notified that I will have it the second week of May...can't wait!

Omg! Thank you! I'm going to pre-order too then :)

Beautiful pool and love the water color and how it reflects the landscape...when it is not in the pool. ;)

I need to make one of those river rock fire bowls. :) How does the river rock hold up to the heat and what type of grill did you use to hold the gel? I've never heard of fuel gel.

Hahaha that comment about my landscape made me laugh out laud
I think the gel is a cool flame. Here watch this
DIY Concrete Gel Fire Pit *EASY* | Modern Builds | EP. 6 - YouTube

To be honest the flame wasn't big enough for my bow, lol so I moved the rocks around the edges and used a real fire log last time and it was great! The tray I have inside I got at the family dollar store. I'm not home now but I'll take a picture to show you later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5975a775e17b9914744ec7ed4b719b09.jpg
41b64af4f5c4994a0b9af0742c05c848.jpg
ca5f011653db1e2297a4e470f4ec99a7.jpg
a2e14a455e7b42dd1cb019f47bb1fa12.jpg
b396eeaf9ecdb815bc6000e08304717a.jpg
f72b21bbde0064004da6e3c8986b57a0.jpg

70c606360c35675f6ffd78f0a14158b5.jpg

Finally done!!! Landscaping and bamboo fence around the equipment pad! I could not wait for the fence to be up, now it's nice, clean and covered! The landscaping will fill in witching a few months and cover all the edges around the deck. I'm so happy with how it turned out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.