introduction and new pool build in AZ

Were you not crazy about the tile to begin with? Maybe the grays were too close to the gunite, so they didn't give you the pop or change you thought you would see once the tile was installed. That sort of happened to me when the coping was first on. I liked it ok, but it didn't seem to make the huge difference I was expecting.

I think with the grays, you may have to wait until the water is in the pool. And then you will see how gorgeous the tile is. But every pool I have seen with gray tiles and decking look fabulous! I then start second guessing my color choices. I've about decided that all pools are beautiful, and that's why I always think I want the 'other' one. I have a hard time selecting tile and pool finish, because I really do think they're all so pretty.

I hate to show my ignorance (and I'm too lazy to google...), but tell me more about a Mediterranean theme. And how is it different from tropical? I'm going for the cottage/English cottage theme for landscaping.

Do you have any inspiration pictures, say from Pinterest, to show us what you have in mind? I'm really curious..... Oh dear, I'm going to have to go over to Pinterest and check it out. But still, tell me your version and send some pictures if you have any. Take care. Suz.

Oh, THAT'S beautiful! I love that! And I haven't seen that before - at least not around Houston - well, any place I've been in Houston... Someone probably has it in River Oaks where the Bush's live, but I've certainly never been there! That's going to be lovely, and it suits your grays and browns. You've got great ideas! Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.