New Peoria, AZ Owner Build

mbdesa

In The Industry
Apr 9, 2016
Phoenix
Hi Everyone,

It's been a little while since I posted on here. I did an OB back in 2017 and met a lot of great people through this forum. I am now doing another OB, this time on my own without the help of BYOP. I was able to find a draftsman and engineering company to do all of my plans.

Here is where I am stuck. My excavator left the business, and I really do not want to buy equipment thru BYOP again as last time I discovered after the fact that they price gouged terribly. Does anyone have any recommendations for Excavators in Phoenix, AZ Area and Equipment companies?

Thanks in advance

-Matt

Hi there,

Here are some excavating companies in Phx area that I recently had quotes. Tom Nichols actually did a site visit for theirs

Curiel (does rebar and excavating)

Tom Nicohols

Google is also super helpful to get other companies just search pool excavating contractor

Just out of curiosity who did you use as a draftsman and also engineering?

Reactions: mbdesa
Hi there,

Here are some excavating companies in Phx area that I recently had quotes. Tom Nichols actually did a site visit for theirs

Curiel (does rebar and excavating)

Tom Nicohols

Google is also super helpful to get other companies just search pool excavating contractor

Just out of curiosity who did you use as a draftsman and also engineering?
Thanks for the info. I knew of Tom Nichols, but had heard mixed reviews in the past.

I used KC Nelson for the draftsman, and Ammtec for Engineering. They both were great, and I highly recommend.

Do you have any other trades lined up like steel, plumbing or Shotcrete? Those trades typically know of others in the industry and may have some suggestions of contractors that they like to work behind.
Yeah, I do. I reached out to a couple tonight and did get one solid rec on an excavator. Just waiting for them to get back to me, presumably after the Holiday Weekend.

Update: We have a hole dug, plumbing in, rebar in and the electrician is here as I speak.

Planning for the inspection and Shotcrete. Does anyone have any Shotcrete Company recommendations for the Phoenix Area? I have two bids so far, but still trying to shop it. TIAIMG-1576.jpg70785726053--38E20DBE-53BC-4ADA-A3AD-E0F8630DDBCE.JPEG

Reactions: derekbishop

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.