Help with start up for swg vinyl ag pool

Going to buy more paper towels. .lol thanks do very much !! I feel so dumb not thinking of that. .lol oh well live and hopefully learn. .��

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

or ask TFP! When you have read as many threads as I have ...............you tend to pick up tiny tricks like this.

I am glad to hear it helped!

:kim:

Yes on the heaping scoop for the FC test.

I wish I could wave my magic wand but it seems to be broken today :( AND my magic 8 ball is not working so I have no way to know when it will get clear *sigh* I wish I could tell you how long it will take but each pool is SO different there is no real way to tell.

How are the paper towels doing?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
geegaw play with your scooping..........try making it level. If it turns pink then you know you have enough. If no pink then add some more. You will find the purrfect amount for your testing.

NICE on the Viva working better! SWEET!

I'm thinking I was off on my cya.
I believe it's 50. So my slam fc should be 20 instead of 24.
So I probably been over doing it making it worse.
My paper towels smell like straight bleach when I change them.
What you think?
I'm at 20 now so I'm not going to add any bleach tonight.
Still cloudy but looks a lot better

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

To much FC will not slow anything down on the SLAM but it can be wasteful.

I am glad it is looking better! So what you have learned is that after big storms to push your FC up at least overnight to keep this from happening again.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.