Help with start up for swg vinyl ag pool

Fc was 20 at 9 pm about to check again.
Hey my cylinder for fc test is turning gray and feel rough inside where it's gray . What's up with this and can I clean it with anything?

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

You can clean it with bleach. Might have to let it soak some but that should do it. Let me know.

Glad to hear the pool is trying to clear up. It will be a fight between the swimming and SLAMing but worth it on both counts!

:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You would think so for sure! That is why I asked if you had fertilized your grass. Every once in a while pools do weird things when fertilizer gets in the water. I wondered if the kids tracked some in and the chlorine is reacting to it.

I say keep up the SLAM as much as possible while allowing the kids to swim BUT only when the FC is just below the SLAM amount. Push the FC back up to SLAM level when they get out. I hope it will turn clear soon for you. If may be your filter is doing the best it can do but now you are down to the teeny tiny stuff and your filter may take a while to clear it.

Geegaw! Do you have those little paper filters?? I have heard of people wrapping paper towels around them to help them filter better!!!! Share a pic of your filter or a link to what kind you use and I might be able to come up with something!

There are 6 chicken houses across the road and it's possible that the storm blew some litter dust into pool. The litter trucks were going right by my place for days right before the storm

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

It is just fine to go a bit over. It is VERY hard to get it just at that point. Just know if you go too much over it will be wasteful more than helpful.

Oh yeah! Those are the ones people have wrapped paper towels around to help filter! Let me know how it goes!

:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.