Easy Touch 8 programming question

Apr 2, 2014
League City, TX
I have a dedicated Pentaire VS pump for my 18' negative edge. I have a schedule set to run at 1500 RPM for 7 hours a day. (more for skimming and ambiance than water turnover) This low speed allows water to trickle down the stacked stone edge wall and I like that. HOWEVER, when a lot of people are swimming or we are having a party, I like to turn the pump up to 3K RPM and get sheeting action over the edge and also get quick return for bather surge reasons.
Is there a way, without going into settings and manually adjusting speed, that I can program a button on the remote/panel (I have one open) to override the schedule and RPM and turn up the RPMs with a single touch?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you would label the AUX circuit you want to use with whatever label (edge high?) you want to call it, then go into the intelliflo/speeds and assign the speed to want to run at then on the botton line assign the aux circuit you want to use to run the higher speed (edge high)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.