Zodiac LM3 "clear water" No Flow error.

Palmtask

Mar 23, 2021
Texas
HI all , Thanks for taking time to read my problem
I have a Zodiac LM3 salt generator and have a no flow error. I cleaned it as I normally due to resolve and still not working.
Pool store says Flow sensor might be bad. I have looked all over the plumbing and I only see my temp sensor no other sensor is in plumbing that I can see.
Did this model have an internal sensor?

A second question when dealing with old models is it ever a good option to just upgrade to a newer more available brand? I have noticed my cell is very hard to find.

SWG cells generally last about 5 years. How much are you paying for your cell? A new system would entail also replacing new electronics that run the cell (power supply). What other equipment do you have (brands)?

I have a hayward single speed pump. It all runs from an aqualink rs4 “ I believe . The zodiac salt cell if you can find it I believe it’s around 600 . I would like to be able to know my salt reading mine does not have that option.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.