Your Pool - from SPACE

Figured I would add mine as well. Looks like this was just before I reinstalled the diving board. Note the ultra high-end totally over sized solar pool heater that was installed on the roof by previous owners :roll: Glad you can not see it from the street. While it does do some ... an upgrade is on my to do list.

Edit: Removed broken link and attached file

Attachments

• My pool from aircraft.jpg
    My pool from aircraft.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 963
From August 2009.

googlepool.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That last pic looks infected, blue dots everywhere!! Although I'm sure not all of them are from sparkly-poolitis hehehe

Our pool doesn't exist on google earth (it's hidden under a tree) :( and this one is too new. Guess they haven't passed over our place in a while.

6195768531_7e8687035d.jpg

Our project pool just before it was removed. It hadn't been opened this year, it was a swamp complete with bullfrog. I used Google earth to determine the pool was installed in 2003.

Here is my shot from Google Earth as of 8/20/2011. Two months before the whole black swamp episode due to two failed pumps and 6 months before TFP and BBB came to the rescue! Now, once I get a more current shot from space I think you will be able to see the screwheads on the main drain cover! :cheers:

[attachment=0:2rd79zae]My Pool 8-20-2011.jpg[/attachment:2rd79zae]

Attachments

• My Pool 8-20-2011.jpg
    My Pool 8-20-2011.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 495

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.