Yes really - another Houston pool!

We were supposed to have pebble done today, a guy came out this morning and took a look, he had some tools with him, then he left. I haven’t heard from the PB yet today.

Kim, I owe you some bling shots!

Over the holidays we discovered that my 8 year old son is great at watering the gunite, so that’s been his job for the last two weeks. I’m just ready for it to be done already.

b58d889e3952297257240b83e814af2b.jpg
8b6afafa8477cf08394be231a01760ed.jpg
b9e5245a0f9d25cf53199a425054163e.jpg

"What do you mean you want dinner now? Don't you know BLING takes precedent over the cooking???" Sorry hubby thought he could talk me into leaving this pretty tile.

This is some of the best laid tile I have ever seen and I have seen a LOT of tile pictures!! The grout lines are purrfect! Those corners, oh those corners................THAT is how it is done when you are a true artist!

Now you have to look to find the "beauty mark". The one tile that is just slightly off. There is one in every pool and most of the time it is named after me :roll: LOL

I wonder why they did not do the plaster today?? It should make for a good story when we do find out.

Kim:kim:

Hey poolbella, we love how you used both porcelain and glass tile and are in the same dilemma. Can you take a picture of the corner of the spa where the 6x6 tile and glass tile meet? We love how you carried the glass tile down on the spa front and sides rather than run the 6x6 in a line around the front and sides of the spa.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.