Winterize deck jets and slide only

KBKEA

Jun 24, 2018
Smyrna, tn
Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me out. This is our first year with a pool. We are south of Nashville Tn and we don’t intend on closing our pool. We do however need to winterize our deck jets and slide. I was wondering if someone could help me with specific instructions as to how to do that. We will not use our builder to do any more work on our pool, so that option is out. I can con the act another pool company but prefer to just do it on our own. Attached is a picture of our equipment. The slide and jets are the first two but as you can see the main line does not have a shut off.

Attachments

• 225E50D8-BDEA-418C-8737-572F258A3321.jpeg
    225E50D8-BDEA-418C-8737-572F258A3321.jpeg
    786.8 KB · Views: 19
Welcome to TFP.

Follow the directions for blowing out lines when closing a pool but only blow out and airlock the deck jet and slide lines.

You need a large volume blower like a Cyclone and a few rubber plugs. Remove your SWG and you can blow into your return line. Blow out the lines and close the valve. I am not sure there is anything to plug on your deck jet or waterfall.

Replace your SWG and you have the two lines turned off and you can run your pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.