Wi-Fi mobile control of Pentair pump

MySonJack

May 10, 2020
Canton, Michigan
I'm looking for the cheapest possible way to control my Intelliflo VS pump from my iPhone. I've read some well-written articles on here that say I should install an IntelliComm Comm Center, get the EasyTouch and then the adapter to get it on my LAN .. Quick math has me at over $2k in hardware. My wife will just tell me know and that I need the exercise, and to go out and change what I want by sneaker method.

Even if I could just call for Programs 1-4 from my phone, and be able to to shut it down remotely, I'd be happy. Nothing fancy. I appreciate any/all help in advance.

Welcome to TFP.

Pentair IntelliConnect will save you the steps for around $300. The app is not the best and people report the Pentair servers have been flaky to connect to lately.

Thanks Allen- You're right - $300 is totally doable.

I found that this might be an option too - will this over-ride the issues with the app and speed of the pentair servers? :

For $500, i get the controller, and then I still need the hardware needed to connect my phone to the system. I think that's it right? (What hardware do I need again? )

Thanks!

Brian

I am not sure who is using phone apps and WiFi with Screenlogic on an ET to comment on how well it works. I think @Jimrahbe uses a PC.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.