Why does my Polaris 360 end up like this all the time??

Hi Chris, is the Polaris just stopped? If so the pressure has dropped. Check the screen filter where you attach the hose to the side of the pool. Hope this helps:cheers:

Sorry I should have clarified. It works but the hose just keeps getting tangled up. The filters are clear of any debris. It just seems like it eventually gets tangled up and can't move even though there's plenty of water being directed towards it. What causes the hose to keep tangling is what I'm trying to figure out.

Thanks.

I noticed something similar happening to my suction vac's hose, right after the pool was resurfaced, where it didn't do that before. Took me a while of untangling to figure it out. The hose needs to be able to rotate freely where it connects to the vac head, or otherwise, while it spins and turns, the hose gets twisted up. All I had to do was take off the hose and clean off the grit that it had accumulated from the replaster job.

Maybe the Polaris' hose is similar in that regard?

I'm not sure if the Polaris hose's joints are lubricated or not, but try disassembling the sections and giving each surface a good cleaning (rag or brush?), and then reassemble. Make sure anything that's supposed to swivel and can do so freely. See if that solves it...

Try moving the swivel part closest to the Polaris unit. I did that and it stopped tangling. Hope this helps[emoji482]

We were having problems with ours over the winter (about 5 years old). We took it to be serviced and ended up replacing the drive shaft and big white valve on the back (sorry, no speak pool tech). We also got new wheels. He’s like a newborn again! No tangling, no random floating, and climbing HIGH up the walls.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.