Who's here this season?

waste said:
HMMM... 143 views and only 17 posts :eek: c'mon all, just say "hi" or "lurking" -- I have faith you can do this :!:

(maybe I should have made this a poll :p )

Okay, you caught me...just lurking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, I've been surprised (and grateful) to see consistent activity on the site. I really thought we'd be totally dead this time of year; especially since we are a new site. It's just one more testament to the dedication of our members! Thanks to all you you who read, post, and even take the time to answer questions this time of year!

I check in daily but haven't come across anything where I could make a contribution of any value. Guess that makes me a lurker :)

My pool is frozen. The dogs go to the gate every single morning hoping that this is their lucky day. Me, I'm still wondering if my little tea cup immersion heater could somehow be used to make the water swimmable.

AnnaK

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Lurking

Kimrst from MI with my frame set pool tucked away waiting for the snow and ice to go . I read weekly the posts about everyone's pools. It warms me up to read about places warm enough to swim in this country. I love the change of the weather. I love the power and feel of the snow blower under my hands as I blow out the drive. The snow piled to the side, and the drive neat and clean gives me a rush, especially knowing I did by myself. Fresh snow is beautiful. But I can't wait to get our small pool out in the spring and swim and float with the rest of you! Untill spring I'll quietly lurk, Kimrst

I've been in the pool and the hot tub very recently. One of the advantages of living in Florida and having a reverse cycle heat pump that will work in freezing temps! Down side is that I have to worry about water balance year round!

SeanB said:
Actually, I've been surprised (and grateful) to see consistent activity on the site. I really thought we'd be totally dead this time of year; especially since we are a new site. It's just one more testament to the dedication of our members! Thanks to all you you who read, post, and even take the time to answer questions this time of year!

Hey, what else are we gonna do? most of us can't swim... :roll: :cry:

I'm here just lurking I guess. I took my metal frame Intex pool down this winter because we liked it so well that I think we are going to put up a regular above ground this spring. Guess we'll give the metal frame pool to one of the kids.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.