Brownsburg, IN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Spring is right around the corner, so why did I wake up to snow covering the ground?
Roll call, who’s getting snow and what state are you in? Bonus points for posting a picture of your pool!
I’m in central Indiana. PB this spring at the house we are building.

Well I can't get the bonus point for a photo as it's to cold to walk outside and take a picture of our cover. :D First few days in March here in Eastern Ohio were mild and enjoyable. Youngest daughter found her way to the park while I got some work done outside in a light jacket. Fast forward a week and the kids had a 2hour delay today due to snowy/icy roads.

Got a few dustings the last couple mornings, supposed to get another 3" tonight here in central Kentucky. And a week ago I was debating mowing!

brrrr.gif

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
MTeator, your yard is very pretty covered in snow. Hope old man winter’s about done! It snowed here in central IN yesterday and today. No accumulation thank goodness!

Same here on Long Island. Made it through the winter OK but two storms of heavy, wet snow within the last week have destroyed a lot of our arborvitae and other bushes. I can't wait for the pool to be uncovered. Even if it's too cold to swim, it's just nice seeing the water.

we got crushed last friday. i live outside the poconos where they had no power for 10 days. i'm a few miles off 380 off 81 where it was a standstill for 9 hours and people just started to walk from their cars cause the tracker trainer drivers tried to get off the highways and clogged up the side country roads. it was a mess. we were ok though. just a lot of snow. but then it melted real quick and since there it has been 4 here 3 here but it melts each day. i have been pretty pool proactive. my ice is off so when it melts i get out and pump down. we have school delays again today cause we keep getting small squalls with bad winds. i'm doe with this. it's just annoying at this point.

sunday is 50 and sunny. we are busting out the yaks and going fishing! ice is off all the lakes and ponds so it's feeding time for the fish.

i feel for you guys southeast of me. you are all getting crushed the past 2 weeks.last night you all got whomped again. it's almost over though. this isn't buffalo so once april hits we are all good. up there you might get a dumping late april i remember years ago.

jimi

Untitled by Jim, on Flickr
this AM

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.