Who do you love

I have both.... I use the smaller one normally, but if I'm concerned about my pH I'll use the #9056 one just because of the wider scale. I don't use either for chlorine checks in the pool. I sometimes will use the small one for chlorine checks in the hot tub when its up and running.

Maddie :flower:

I have both.... I use the smaller one normally, but if I'm concerned about my pH I'll use the #9056 one just because of the wider scale. I don't use either for chlorine checks in the pool. I sometimes will use the small one for chlorine checks in the hot tub when its up and running.

Maddie :flower:
Maddie, Now I forgot my what I was originally wanting to know .... I’m wondering if those delicious looking cocktails are frozen marqueritas and strawberry daqueries....???
A very wise person said ‘pool care goes better with Coca Cola’ -and Cocktails!

I’ve only used the R-0014. Really funny you mentioned it because I literally ordered a replacement bottle off Amazon less than an hour ago! I’m almost out of mine (I test pH quite often due to high alkalinity) so I figured I’d order. It’ll be here tomorrow lol

I’ve only used the R-0014. Really funny you mentioned it because I literally ordered a replacement bottle off Amazon less than an hour ago! I’m almost out of mine (I test pH quite often due to high alkalinity) so I figured I’d order. It’ll be here tomorrow lol
kB, my new comparator just arrived with my new bottle of phenol red R0004, (R-0004 for either 9056/9058 2000 comparator series)
AND AND my new bottle of R-0014 for my surecheck ✅comparator.
Why am I like this ? I make a scientific study out of a simple pH test......

• Haha
Reactions: thefloatqueen
kB, my new comparator just arrived with my new bottle of phenol red R0004, (R-0004 for either 9056/9058 2000 comparator series)
AND AND my new bottle of R-0014 for my surecheck ✅comparator.
Why am I like this ? I make a scientific study out of a simple pH test......

Great, now you just gave my OCD self a new idea hahaha! Clearly I have a lot of time on my hands.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.