Who connects the spa blower?

Feb 23, 2018
Henderson
Hi all,

We had our final electric done last week and they hooked up the spa blower to the panel, but then just left it on top of the other equipment.

Do I need to call the plumber back to install the blower on the the PVC pipe, or is there another trade that takes care of that?

Thank you!

That shouldn't require any special trade. The blower literally just sits on top of an open-ended PVC pipe that sticks up. It's not glued or attached with any kind of fastener, but should just fit snug onto the pipe.
If your PB is coming back for pool school or when they come to turn it on, they can do that then. No plumber required.

Perfect! I believe the PVC pipe that the blower goes on has a cap on it, so I'll just see if I can pop it off and put the blower on top. We don't have a pool builder. We're subcontracting ourselves, which is why I wasn't sure!

Thank you for the answer!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.