While waiting for my TF-100 to come in...

Just checking but do you have any tablets in a floater or the inline tube? Have you put in any powder shock or such?

The change in the CYA could be the indoor light but wanted to cover the above just in case.

When you are doing the CYA test do not stare at the dot. GLANCE in then away. You can redo the test by pouring the water back and forth until you get a handle on the test. Pour to the bottom line (100), GLANCE in. If you see the dot pour to the next line. Keep doing that until you do not see the dot at a GLANCE.

I hope this helps.

Kim:kim:

No. I did use one bottle of bleach back in January. That was to appease wife and it was cold so I figured no one would be swimming anyways. Back before I had a test kit. [emoji12]

FC was 28 last Saturday so it is coming down.

I remembered reading your glance can moment somewhere else. That's how I came to 60. Will glance again Saturday.

Thanks Kim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol should have seen mine over the winter... lovely green [emoji23][emoji23] it's all good now so don't sweat it... now if my weather would be normal again..

Christina (SoCal)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.