Where's the TFP store?

TFP does not sell anything.

You can find the TF-100 Test Kits at TFTestkits.net

I see you are a supporter. I'm a huge believer in supporting small business and most likely will do the Gold membership. My question is, there seems to be a disconnect between my account here and my email. I'm not receiving any email notifications from here although I have it set to email for responses to my posts and have sent several password change requests I'm not receiving anything at all from the site. I've check my junk mail.

I tried filling out a contact us form and still nothing. How do I reach admin to resolve my email issue?

I see you are a supporter. I'm a huge believer in supporting small business and most likely will do the Gold membership. My question is, there seems to be a disconnect between my account here and my email. I'm not receiving any email notifications from here although I have it set to email for responses to my posts and have sent several password change requests I'm not receiving anything at all from the site. I've check my junk mail.

I tried filling out a contact us form and still nothing. How do I reach admin to resolve my email issue?
This should help rectify the disconnect .... @Leebo
It may take him a day or two to get back to you, but he will get you sorted.

To clarify a bit better ...
  • Supporting TFP thru a tax deductible donation helps the forum pay for bandwidth, server usage, updating forum software and other site related expenses. So your donation will help us continue our teachings here.
  • Buying a testkit or other supplies thruTFTestkits gets you quality supplies, superior customer service and helps support a small business.

This should help rectify the disconnect .... @Leebo
It may take him a day or two to get back to you, but he will get you sorted.

To clarify a bit better ...
  • Supporting TFP thru a tax deductible donation helps the forum pay for bandwidth, server usage, updating forum software and other site related expenses. So your donation will help us continue our teachings here.
  • Buying a testkit or other supplies thruTFTestkits gets you quality supplies, superior customer service and helps support a small business.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Reactions: proavia
So I was wondering the same thing... On the Donate page under the Gold Supporter it says:
GOLD SUPPORTER
Becoming a TFP Gold Supporter will get you the most for your donations. For a $100 donation Supporters will get $30 off any item at TfTestKits, $25 off any $100 purchase at INYOPools, their choice of ANY item from the TFP Store.
That makes it sound like there is a TFP store separate from the TFTestKits store.. Or is that one Item from the TFTestKits store? or is that a typo?
@Leebo I guess is the font of info about that.

Reactions: thechairperson

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Besides Gold Supporters TFP has “sold” a grand total of 1 sticker on our store. I say sold simply because it was priced a penny above what Cafe Press charges us. For all purposes, the store is only there for us to give stuff away to Gold Supporters. Because of this there’s no need to promote this any longer as it’s all but dead. Users who donate to Gold get a link but other than that, it’s kinda pointless to think about.

The link ajw22 posted above is kinda the wrong page. DON’T BUY FROM THERE! Years ago when the site was under an old owner they set that up and tried (and failed) to sell some gear. After the site was sold the credentials from that page was never handed over to anybody, so if you buy from there you may as well just give all your money to Cafe Press, and nobody will ever see it. Several years ago we wondered if anybody actually did buy anything from there (they don’t) so we ditched that store and started our own. It can be found here. For every purpose however it’s sole meaning in life is for TFP to be able to give stuff away to Gold Supporters.

• Love
Reactions: mguzzy and shawes
Besides Gold Supporters TFP has “sold” a grand total of 1 sticker on our store. I say sold simply because it was priced a penny above what Cafe Press charges us. For all purposes, the store is only there for us to give stuff away to Gold Supporters. Because of this there’s no need to promote this any longer as it’s all but dead. Users who donate to Gold get a link but other than that, it’s kinda pointless to think about.

The link ajw22 posted above is kinda the wrong page. DON’T BUY FROM THERE! Years ago when the site was under an old owner they set that up and tried (and failed) to sell some gear. After the site was sold the credentials from that page was never handed over to anybody, so if you buy from there you may as well just give all your money to Cafe Press, and nobody will ever see it. Several years ago we wondered if anybody actually did buy anything from there (they don’t) so we ditched that store and started our own. It can be found here. For every purpose however it’s sole meaning in life is for TFP to be able to give stuff away to Gold Supporters.
Oooooh! So, as a Gold supporter I get to pick something??? How do I do that?

Oooooh! So, as a Gold supporter I get to pick something??? How do I do that?

In the email you should have received there should have been a link to the store. Pick something and email me your address and choice of item. I’ll do the rest. ?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.