Where to buy pool tile Toronto/GTA

Call Frank at littletile and see if there is a warehouse in Canada or he can ship them to you :)

Thanks!!

Reactions: cowboycasey
Sorry about that.. I thought for sure he could ship to you.. Did he say why he could not ship to Canada??

Sorry about that.. I thought for sure he could ship to you.. Did he say why he could not ship to Canada??
I didn't even ask him about shipping. I found a few places that would ship, but the shipping cost is insane.
I wanted to find a place that I could drive to and see the tiles in person. That way if something went wrong or I needed more titles I could run over and pick them up.

I contacted Fujiwa tile and had them send me the samples I wanted... Once we picked the tile I picked them up in Dallas with a trailer.. They said it would cost 500 dollars for shipping directly to my house but it cost me 100 dollars in fuel and trailer rental to go get them..

I am not sure if there is a distribution center in Canada for pool tile but you would think they would have something... Hardly anything comes up in a search except this place.. Pool Tile Shop

I contacted Fujiwa tile and had them send me the samples I wanted... Once we picked the tile I picked them up in Dallas with a trailer.. They said it would cost 500 dollars for shipping directly to my house but it cost me 100 dollars in fuel and trailer rental to go get them..

I am not sure if there is a distribution center in Canada for pool tile but you would think they would have something... Hardly anything comes up in a search except this place.. Pool Tile Shop
This was the only place I could find as well.
I couldn't find any 6x6 porcelain tiles on the site though.
Everywhere I look people say not to use regular porcelain tile for the waterline.
What is the difference though? I've heard that pool tile is manufactured different, but i can't seem to find any specifics that make it different. I figured porcelain is porcelain...

I might have to bite the bullet and pay the 3 to 500 dollar shipping cost and duty import tax.

There is a difference.. You want freeze and thaw proof tile.. Get with Frank and his site and have some samples sent to you for free.. Once you find what you want, work with him to see if you can get a good price on getting it to you... :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.