Where to buy old Fasteners/Clamps to lock in railings at shallow-end steps and deep-end stairs?

JCAL

May 20, 2017
Ocean Township, NJ
I'm installing railings at the shallow-end steps and deep-end stairs of our pool. There are fasteners/clamps that slide into the housing built into the concrete where the railing pole slides in, then the fastener is screwed down to securely keep the railing in place. My pics do a much better job of explaining/showing what I'm in search of. I'm missing a few of these fastenerss/clamps. Can anyone help with where to buy these fasteners/clamps? Or does anyone know what they're called to help with a Google search or pool store inquiry. I'm sure they're old, as my pool was installed in late 80s / early to mid 90s. Thanks for any feedback.

Attachments

• Fastener2.JPG
    Fastener2.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Fastener1.JPG
    Fastener1.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 3
Here you go. This should fit. If it doesn't at least it gives you and idea of what to search for.

Pool Ladder Wedge Screw and Washer

ZPCA1009.jpg

Reactions: JCAL
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.