Where to buy Intex parts?

bes

Sep 23, 2018
NC
I'm looking for an Intex titanium electrode 11389. It shows not available on Intex.com and google search doesn't come up with anything for sale.
Are people hording these like tp? Thanks for the help. I love this forum and tools available to the public.

Welcome to TFP :)

Just like everything else they only make so many for the year and not knowing everyone in the US would buy a pool this year the supply is gone and once it is gone they usually do not make more till the next year...

Here ya go :)

What year is your swg?
They have a 2 year warranty from the purchase date.
Also if u bought it with your credit card you may have some extended warranty past that .
One of mine just crapped out a month outside of the warranty & I am currently in the claims process w/ my visa. They will likely just give me a credit for what i paid instead of replacing the unit but something’s better than nothing.
Everybody & their momma went out & bought a “covid pool” so things are really hard to come by right now & if u find them they’re marked way up.
Good luck on your search- until u get it sorted dose daily w/ bleach

As far as i know your only replacement part source for those is intex corp.
u may get lucky & find someone getting rid of an old one with a bad brain but good cell

I'd been trying to get one for a couple of years. This morning, they were in stock! (At INTEX) About $50. The plastic frame on my existing one is broken, and the cells are kinda floppy, but it's worked for two years. Lately, the 'low salt' message keeps coming on after about an hour. Salt's fine, electrodes are clean. Hope this works for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.