Where to buy inground pool liner

kev74

Aug 22, 2021
Orange County, NY
Howdy all!

I have a 16x32 inground pool with fiberglass steps. The liner developed a tear in the corner above the water line last year. This year, the liner is starting to float and wrinkle, so the time for replacement has come. After getting 2 wildly different estimates - $11,000 and $4,500 - as well as a couple of places that couldn't be bothered to return my calls, I've decided to do the work myself.

I'm wondering if anyone could recommend a reputable place to buy a liner.

I started looking at a few places, then made a call to Doheny's after uploading the measurements of my pool. The girl on the phone wasn't able to find the liner I saw on the website, and after she asked me what color liner I wanted, I told her she wasn't inspiring confidence in what will be an expensive and time consuming project. Now I'm a little skittish about dealing with a retailer I don't have experience with.

Any help or guidance is appreciated. Thanks!

Deal direct with Latham or merlin. They cost more but last much longer. One of the basic liners from the online sites is usually very affordable at around 1k for average sized pool. Just be sure to measure properly for fitment

Reactions: kev74
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.