Where should I store my chlorine tablets that are in a closed bucket?

Oct 17, 2018
KATY/TX
I have been storing them in my garage for 7 months and I just read that people have had their motorcycles rust because they stored their chlorine tablets in the garage.
I have a covered patio in the backyard but sunlight hits that at certain points in the day....
Those are the only 2 spots I have to store the bucket of chlorine tablets.

I havent had any issues with it in my garage and never smelled any chlorine in the garage so I am assuming the bucket seals quite well.
Where do you guys keep your tablets and is it terrible for me to keep them in the garage if I don't have anywhere else where sunlight doesnt go?
If on the back patio I can probably put something over it where the sun doesnt directly hit the bucket but the heat will still get it pretty good...

Unless you (like I did) find tabs at $1.00 a lb on a last season sell off at wally world. I got lucky and now watching my CYA rise but chlorine is stabilizing as I work out some of the uglies in my pool. Too good a deal to pass up. Bought $30 worth.
Stored in detached garage with motorcycle living outside (J/K about the bike)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.