Where is the leak??

SmokeyMama

May 22, 2021
Tn
Pool Size
Hello. I have a 33ft above ground. Just opened it and the company opened it. I'm pretty confident I don't have a pool leak or it would have shown before opening. I have great pressure coming out of the eye, pool water is clear, everything seems to be running fine however all around the ground surrounding my sand filter there is water and a good amount of it. I see NO leaks visible around any hoses, valve port etc but it's been open a week and had to add water twice. I will fill it up to the 2nd screw and within 2-3 days it will drop down to almost the 3rd screw. Where in the heck is this water coming from??

Welcome to TFP :)

How close is the pool? Can you post a picture of your setup?

Does it keep the water at same level when not running? If so the leak is in the pipes, pump or filter setup... is it coming from under the sand filter or under the pump??

Does it keep the water at same level when not running? If so the leak is in the pipes, pump or filter setup... is it coming from under the sand filter or under the pump??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.