When will Jandy pool filters and pumps be available following Winter Storm?

wuthrirc

May 16, 2019
Wichita Falls, TX
We lost our Jandy CV460 cartridge filter and the strainer pot on our Jandy Stealth 2.0 hp pump. Pool services around Wichita Falls, TX have been very responsive and willing to work. However, all 3 I have dealt with so far say the same thing...We don't know when we will be able to get any of this equipment.
Does anyone here have an educated guess?
Thanks!

Attachments

• Imports - 8 of 25.jpeg
    Imports - 8 of 25.jpeg
    425.6 KB · Views: 19
I think it could be quite a while. Someone posted that he heard that the Texas storm destroyed more pool equipment then the pool industry planned to sell in the US this year. GIven the pool building boom plus the destroyed freeze equipment it will take quite a while for supply to catch up to demand. Just about all this stuff is manufactured overseas and it takes a while to ramp up production and get it here.

• Wow
Reactions: wuthrirc
I want to bump this up.

Has anyone heard anything about parts flowing? I need a Jandy pump housing and the company I asked to do the repairs still doesn't have the part. I have seen them online in Arizona websites, but are they actually in stock?

I want to bump this up.

Has anyone heard anything about parts flowing? I need a Jandy pump housing and the company I asked to do the repairs still doesn't have the part. I have seen them online in Arizona websites, but are they actually in stock?

have you checked online? I see strainers and filters in stock all over the country. Most with free shipping. If you are buying the same filter, you can do this yourself there isn't much technical ability needed it is just swapping one vessel for another. No plumbing or cutting or anything like that.

Reactions: wolverine
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.