What's your favorite pool gadget?

Gene, I actually do it that way, I was just giving a general overview of how lazy I am. :laughblue:
I don't think the later part of that statement was EVER in question Rob. :scratch::laughblue::laughblue:
Just clarifying for those who may come across this thread and and think "wow, great idea, I need to do that".

If you have an ABG or can still stoop down like some young brat, open the bottle then plunge it down with the open end down. Air pressure will keep the water out.

Now turn the bottle up and let it fill with that tasty 18" deep water.

? I am *just* in my mid 40's and I already loathe bending down to do *anything* and it kinda makes me sad. It wasn't too long ago when I would walk by and pick up anything without a thought, now when there is something on the ground, I do a full risk/benefit analysis before expending the energy to pick it up.

Also, after seeing a couple of the TFP Youtube videos on testing water and seeing the "swirling" part...the Speedstir is *almost* as great as the robot. I think I might buy a second one just in case the first one dies!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
what you guys say robot, what device are you referring to exactly? sorry for the noob question.

thanks
There are a variety of types/brands but generally speaking, it's an automated cleaner similar to a side pressure/suction cleaner except that is has a dedicated power supply that doesn't require a booster pump or the filter pump to run. I have a Nautilus CC Plus.

My Dolphin robot is hands down the best investment I’ve made (after the pool and deck). I bought it at the beginning of this season. It saves sooooo much time and energy. It picks up literally everything off the bottom of the pool. Tree debris including small twigs/clumps of leaves, dirt, grass, sand, pollen, hair, chewed gum, hair elastics, etc. I have been amazed at what that thing collects!

Reactions: mknauss

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.