What's your current pool temp?

On Thursday, I got the pool "up to" 77°F and that took the assistance of my pool heater. Prior to that, it was 73°F. This is, by far and away, the coldest the water has been in late-May since I've owned this house. Even if I had a solar cover, it wouldn't have done much good as we have had rain 24 out of 30 days this month and are about an inch away from breaking the record for the all-time wettest month in history since records have been kept in DFW - may break it today the way it's coming down now. I'm sure the current rains will drop the pool temp down a bit again. But, there's hope on the horizon...A yellow disk is supposed to appear in the sky for all of next week - Bring it on!

85! Turned my heat pump on yesterday, set for 85. Hit 85 at 6pm. Only lost 2 degrees overnight with no cover, so hit 85 again 4 hrs from start this morning. May have to up it to 88 for the wife, but 85 is perfect for me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
82* today, Weather is supposed to be 91* today. :swim: :lovetfp:
ZluoScW.jpg

Love my heat pump! 87 for past week. Cools to 85 in the am, pump starts at 10, back to 87 by 1 or 2, then doesn't run the rest of the day.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.