What's your current pool temp?

Wow and I thought it was bad that mine hit 86 yesterday evening so I turned the solar heater setting down to 82 (from 84) to try to lower it a little more through radiant cooling at night, now if we only had some cooler nights (lately its been in the upper 70's at night, upper 60's in tonight's forecast though)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
topher said:
Was at 84... Now down to 72...

Sent from my HTC Ruby using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Was just going to post the same! A week ago I was pleased it got to 84. We've had flooding off and on since last Thursday, so little to no sunshine. My son and nephew swam today, it was a whopping 73. Depressing! Ough, I am lucky, only a little leaf debris because the cover sank and I ended up leaving it off. Other than that, water was clear. (Surprising since I haven't been able to run the pump much. I still put chlorine in when I could.)

linen said:
topher said:
Was at 84... Now down to 72...

Are you using a solar cover a night? That will help a bunch. I lost about 2 degrees last night, but if I didn't have the cover that could easily be more like 6-7.

No I don't have a cover unfortunately. It's on my list of things to get, but a new winter cover takes priority.. I moved in 5 years ago. I found a cracked filter. I bought new filter. I next year pump died... Next year wind blew a piece of wood in pool and sliced liner.. I last year my winter cover broke... I so that's what I need to buy this year. I next year is a toss up between a Rover Jr. Or a cover.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.